The presentation was a beginner/intermediate level intro to a few concepts of using JS with Drupal:
- What comes with Drupal 7?
- How to add JS to a Drupal site
- A quick look at testing in JS and how to do that with Drupal
- And a very quick look at Drupal 8 and changes coming down the pipe there.
It was fantastic to be able to present on this topic and I also wanted to provide a couple notes from the Q&A as well:
- You can use theme preprocess functions to add JS to a particular page
- Also there is a module that can aid in adding JS to a specific page.